Sat, Oct 15|
She Will Anchor Deep Marble Falls, TX
A one-day Christian women's conference with immersive worship, biblical teaching, encouraging words + transformational testimonies! Join us!
Time & Location
Oct 15, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM CDT
Lakeside Pavilion, 305 Buena Vista Dr, Marble Falls, TX 78654, USA
About the event
Take time to be still and know that He is God!
Life is busy. And if we want to live it well, we have to take time to draw near to the Lord!
Each She Will Conference™ is an opportunity to intentionally focus your heart on connecting with Jesus through times of worship, testimonies, biblical teaching, and quiet reflection. We'll also share some laughs, good conversation, and a meal.
This year's theme is She Will Anchor Deep!
- When you feel adrift…Anchor Deep
- When uncertainties arise…Anchor Deep
- When navigating decisions…Anchor Deep
- When the storms of life come…Anchor Deep
- When you feel dry and thirsty…Anchor Deep
- When peace is what you yearn for…Anchor Deep
- When you feel like you are drowning in shame…Anchor Deep
- When the only thing that will satisfy is His presence…Anchor Deep
- When you are being tossed about like a boat out to sea…Anchor Deep
Where she drops anchor matters. Will she ANCHOR DEEP in the Word of God? Will she SOAK in the presence of God? Will she quench her THIRST by drinking Living Water? Will she allow the grace of Christ to CLEANSE her? Will she dive deep and IMMERSE herself into all that God has for her?
Your pre-purchased $25 ticket covers your lunch and print materials (tickets sold at the door will be $35). Groups of up to 8 can purchase a table for $175 to guarantee you'll get to sit together (and to save a little money!).
Bring a friend or come solo and make a new friend! You'll be so glad you did! See you then!
Oct 13, 2:00 AM CDT
$25 ticket plus service and processing fees. Includes lunch. Save $10 off ticket price by buying online now through midnight Oct. 13th. Tickets will be $35 at the door.
Table (seats 8)
$175 table plus service and processing fees. Includes lunch for 8. Table sales end at midnight on Oct. 13th. Tables will not be sold at the door.